Theme: Early America
In honor of Independence Day this week in the US, Kyna and Ashley break it down about the nation’s awkward childhood and teenage years. There’s a college, some rocks, and an illicit sex cult, because America knows how to party. Also… we may have called this episode 11 at first but let us just chalk that up to job interview delirium.
Want to be featured next month? E-mail your historical experiences, the funny/weird stories from your hometown, and your true crime/paranormal experiences to email@example.com for our Extra AF listener episodes!
Don’t forget to rate and review us on Apple Podcast! Afterward, send us a screenshot to be entered in a contest to win merch! Finally, to get access to extra content, join Patreon today at https://www.patreon.com/HistoricalAFPod!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HistoricalAFPod
- Merch: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/historicalafpod/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HistoricalAFPod/
- Instagram: @HistoricalAFPod
- Twitter: @HistoricalAFPod
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9IxpqhesOJneKPBZuY8KlA?view_as=subscriber