This week our guest librarian Natalee joins us again for part two of libraries! The Tristate Queens of TMI tackle presidential libraries, handsy ghosts, Caesar’s f*ck up, and wild libraries from around the world!
Want to be featured next month? E-mail your historical experiences, the funny/weird stories from your hometown, and your true crime/paranormal experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org for our first Extra AF listener episode!
To get access to extra content, join Patreon today at https://www.patreon.com/HistoricalAFPod! Patreon members get the podcast early and have access to book lists, bucket lists, bloopers, drunk dives, deleted scenes, and more!! Finally, don’t forget to rate and review us on Apple Podcast, Stitcher, Facebook and, more!
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://historicalafpodcast.wordpress.com/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HistoricalAFPod
- Merch: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/historicalafpod/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HistoricalAFPod/
- Instagram: @HistoricalAFPod
- Twitter: @HistoricalAFPod
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9IxpqhesOJneKPBZuY8KlA?view_as=subscriber
Kyna-Random: Presidential Libraries
Ashley-Historical: Library of Alexandria
Natalee-Weird: Unconventional Libraries Around the World