Join Kyna and our guest librarian Natalee as they excitedly dive into the hilarious and fascinating history of food!
From death row last meals and chocolate covered bloodletting rituals to mystical veggies and the Seige that gave birth to your favorite breakfast items, this episode will blow your mind and change the way you look at yogurt. Clutch your earrings and dodge those flying plates because episode 4 will deliver the funny, weird, spooky, random, and morbid historical nuggets you know and love!
Have a story you’d like for us to read on the podcast? E-mail your historical experiences and your true crime/paranormal stories to email@example.com for our first Extra AF listener’s episode!
Don’t forget to rate and review us on Apple Podcast! Afterward, send us a screenshot to be entered in a contest to win merch! Finally, to get access to extra content, join Patreon today at https://www.patreon.com/HistoricalAFPod!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://historicalafpodcast.wordpress.com/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HistoricalAFPod
- Merch: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/historicalafpod/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HistoricalAFPod/
- Instagram: @HistoricalAFPod
- Twitter: @HistoricalAFPod
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9IxpqhesOJneKPBZuY8KlA?view_as=subscriber
Kyna-Historical-Croissant, Funny-Corn Flakes, Morbid-Last Meals, Weird-Onions, Random-Olmecs, Spooky-One if by Land Two if by Sea
- Book-The Greatest Stories Never Told by Rick Beyer
- Alto Hartley
- Mental Floss
- Business Insider
- So yummy.com
- Mental Floss
- Vegetable Facts
- Vintage News
- Cocoa Foundation
- blood and chocolate
- One if by land two if by sea
- Haunted rooms
- guest of a guest
Natalee: Extra-Waffles and fruit