This week is the second week of Mythology and the ladies discover a cult they want to join, morbid monsters, and the many what the fuck moments of Greek mythology
Want to be featured next month? E-mail your historical experiences, the funny/weird stories from your hometown, and your true crime/paranormal experiences to email@example.com for our Extra AF listener episodes!
To get access to extra content, join Patreon today at https://www.patreon.com/HistoricalAFPod! Patreon members get the podcast early and have access to book lists, bucket lists, bloopers, drunk dives, deleted scenes, and more!! Finally, don’t forget to rate and review us on Apple Podcast, Stitcher, Facebook and, more!
Oh, and check out our merch store! You won’t regret it https://shop.spreadshirt.com/historicalafpod/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://historicalafpodcast.wordpress.com/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HistoricalAFPod
- Merch: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/historicalafpod/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HistoricalAFPod/
- Instagram: @HistoricalAFPod
- Twitter: @HistoricalAFPod
Kyna-Morbid: Biggest Assholes in Greek Mythology
Natalee-Japanese monsters & the Suicide Forest *content warning-suicide*