This week your girls dive into the history of insane asylums! Kyna is super pumped to talk about her thesis project, Ashley questions whether her husband would have had her committed, and Natalee’s love of lists delivers a shit ton of haunted asylums.
Want to be featured next month? E-mail your historical experiences, the funny/weird stories from your hometown, and your true crime/paranormal experiences to email@example.com for our Extra AF listener episodes!
To get access to extra content, join Patreon today at https://www.patreon.com/HistoricalAFPod! Patreon members get the podcast early and have access to book lists, bucket lists, bloopers, drunk dives, deleted scenes, and more!! Finally, don’t forget to rate and review us on Apple Podcast, Stitcher, Facebook and, more!
Oh, and check out our merch store! You won’t regret it https://shop.spreadshirt.com/historicalafpod/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://historicalafpodcast.wordpress.com/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HistoricalAFPod
- Merch: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/historicalafpod/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HistoricalAFPod/
- Instagram: @HistoricalAFPod
- Twitter: @HistoricalAFPod
Kyna-Historical AF: The Arkansas Lunatic Asylum
- https://arkansaslunaticasylum.wordpress.com/ (Website was written by Kyna herself!)
Ashley-Morbid AF: Reasons why women would have been committed
- Lunacy in the 19th Century: Women’s Admission to Asylums in United States
Katherine Pouba and Ashley Tianen, co-authors
Natalee-Spooky AF: The most haunted asylums in the world